Time slots include:
This is a ticketed event.
Share your day on Instagram in your stories or feed and tag @jungle_collective and #junglecollective to get $5 off your purchase!
We are excited to announce that we’ll be back in Canberra next month! Our next sale will have a strong focus on Foliage and big lush tropical jungle leaves!
We will have all your Indoor Plant favourites including as many rare plants as we can source for you.
No Dress up but if you share your day on Instagram in your stories or feed and tag @jungle_collective and #junglecollective you’ll get $5 off your purchase! Just show your share at registers. Min spend $20. Valid 1 per customer per transaction. P.s- Deleting after redeeming will be frowned upon.
We’ll be bringing a huge range, including a bunch of rare and unique plants, as well as all of your favourite staples. To help us bring the plants you like, please comment below on what you are hunting for or might have missed out on.
We will be open on both Saturday 8-4pm and Sunday 10-2pm. We will be reserving some of the rare plants for Sunday morning so that you have a chance to grab some if you can’t make it on Saturday.
ON THE DAY
– Enjoy thousands and thousands of Indoor plants in one big warehouse.
– Receive style inspiration on how to incorporate your plants into your home.
– Chat to our on-site horticulturist about your specific needs.
– Plenty of Designer Pots
– Enjoy the Jungle tunes and vibes.
– Disability-friendly – our site has ground floor access.
HOW ARE WE CREATING A COVID SAFE EVENT?
💳 MODE OF PAYMENT 💳
– EFTPOS only – No cash payment sorry!
🚗 PARKING 🚗
– Some parking is available on site however we do ask that guests utilise street parking and collect plants from our pick-up area afterwards.
– Please note Premium rare plants will have a limit of 1 per customer. We do this to help ensure that rare plants are shared amongst more people!
– Please note we will have a limited number of boxes and you may want to bring your own to be on the safe side.
INVITE A FRIEND
Please help share the word of The Jungle Collective and invite any friends that you think might be interested in coming along. Feel free to follow us on Facebook for style and inspo updates!