🚗 The BIG Question- How do deliveries work? 🚗
Okay planty peeps!
We have been working around the clock to prepare logistics for the virtual pop-up shop and here’s how it’s going to work:
NEW- Plant Accessories Store is now open Monday to Friday to all of Australia! Yes that’s right. You can now order all the pots, baskets and accessories you’d like delivered to anywhere in Australia. Dispatch is done on Fridays and we use Australia Post regular shipping with tracking. We will email you your tracking code once dispatched.
IMPORTANT- We are not open Australia wide every weekend. Our events rotate and we cater for certain cities at a time. Please ensure you head to your city and check for the next event prior to purchasing!
We are excited to announce that we are increasing our delivery distance from 25 to 50km! We are also removing pick-ups as an option from our warehouses to avoid any confusion and to minimise COV19 risk.
– We will be delivering within a 50km radius from the CBD of your city.
– Alternatively you could have your delivery sent to a friends porch and do a contactless pick up from there.
- Zone 1- Approx 25km driving distance- $15
- Zone 2- Approx 26-35km driving distance- $25
- Zone 3- Approx 36-50km driving distance- $40
- Note- Sunshine Coast is an additional $4 to Zone 1 or 2
FREE Shipping will still be available to those in Zone 1 who spend over $150 and the other Zones will be $15 off their deliveries if they spend over $150.
When will delivery be?
– Deliveries will occur 1-2 weeks after placing your order. For exact dates please check your confirmation email. Please note these dates are an estimate and can incur unforeseen delays.
- Delivery to a Parcel collection point is not possible and changes to delivery addresses is not permitted once orders are placed.
- As we run our own trucks we are not able to provide specific days and time preferences for deliveries. We are also not able to update with ETA on timings other then the above delivery window and sms alert, as this does become quite hard for us to manage expectations.
What if I’m not home?
– As we are not running a traditional courier service but rather running dedicated Jungle trucks to ensure that our plants are delivered in mint condition please ensure that you advise in your order where it is safe to leave your plants or it will be up to the delivery drivers discretion.
– To ensure contactless pick-up the driver will knock on your door and leave the plants on your door step or where you specified it during check-out.
Looking forward to bringing you The Jungle!